- Start with cleaning your skin This step will help to ensure that the breast tape adheres properly and does not peel off.
- Choose a piece of clothing that you want to tape your breasts to, so that you reduce the chance of your breast tape sticking out of your outfit.
- In the next step, measure and cut the breast band to the desired length. It is important to make sure that the tape is long enough to fully support your breasts. But remember that the elasticity of our belts is up to 180%, so there is no need to change the belt too long. We recommend that you trim the corners of the tape to prevent the corners from peeling off.
- Peel off the back of the tape and place it on the skin. Make sure it is evenly placed on your breasts.
- Push on the tape to secure it in place, paying particular attention to the edges to make sure they are fully adhered to your skin. To avoid skin irritation, take extra care when gluing the beginning and end of the tape. These two points should never be glued together by pulling, so as not to put too much pressure on the skin at that point. These end points must always be glued on without tension and then “ironed” with the palm of the hand.
- Finally, you can put on your clothes. When putting it on, however, be careful not to pull on the breast band and not to get it caught on your clothes.
It is important to remember that it may take some time to get used to the breast tape and you may feel uncomfortable at first, however, with proper application and use, breast tape can provide a comfortable and effective way to lift and support your breasts.